MANday 13: My Top 10 Stylish Men
Hellurr..:) How was your weekend?? Mine was too packed I barely had time to breathe! Had to hang out with a few friends, attend my friend Jite’s lunch with Airtel, the she-hive session with SheLeadsAfrica..*whew* I had lots of highlights though. Thank God its MANday!
I’ve wanted to do a list of the stylish men around the block so here it is! The men who at some point or the other have succeeded in taking me to style heaven. I love!
10. Emmanuel Ikubese: Most know him as Mr Nigeria 2014, others as that dapper looking actor in the series Shuga..either way he does great justice to his outfit.
9. Gbenro Ajibade: I really don’t know if his sense of style is also influenced by his wife’s stylish self but you can’t deny he holds it down real tight. Give it up for our number 9!!
8. Denola Grey: He’s stylish and he knows it. I’ve seen him in a lot other styles but I really love this look on the young stylish blogger. He ‘garrit’.
7. Ik Osakioduwa: The most loved tv host I know gives no excuses when it comes to looking dapper. No wonder we love him so.
6. Mai Atafo: He is good. Every time I see his pictures, his designs and creations, I can’t help but wonder how someone can be this stylish. Can you notice the collar pin? *whew* Nuff said!
5.Paul Adefarasin: Honestly, I don’t know many men in their 50’s who still serve it hot. He brings a slice of stylish heaven every blessed sunday when I sit under his sermons. His well-tailored suits are simply off the chains. This picture doesn’t even do justice but believe me, not because he’s my pastor, but because no one does it like he does it. Style icon to the moon and back!
4. Mofe Damijo: Did I just hear you sigh. I know right? The former actor and commissioner is indeed stylish to the ‘t’. He’s aged so gracefully it’s hard to take our eyes off him. His style is a bit eccentric and we love it! Say hello to the number 4!
3. Uti Nwachukwu: I only started noticing him some months ago and he serves it hot, if I may say so myself! The Jara host knows how to walk in the right shoes, clothes at the right time. Hellur Mister…
2. Noble Igwe: But you know this list cannot be complete without this Igbo man. The style vitae founder is a walking style lookbook himself. I really admire how adventurous and unapologetic he is with his style. He came this close to hitting the number one but…
1. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu– Someone else clinched the top sport real fast! You already know who we’re crushing on this lovely MANday morning eh? The ELTV presenter, Ebuka!! Pardon the watermarked picture but I couldn’t resist. Hellurr BN! Style to me isn’t just about how you mix your colours, or outfit. It’s in how well-groomed you look, how fit, how comfortable, how confident, how creative. And this young man takes it home every blessed time. *drops mic*
*picks up mic*
So that’s all folks. Who makes up your list? Who do you think should have been here or not? I’ll love to read from you. Have a fun-filled MANday!!
Live. Love. Laugh. Look. Better.
*hugs and kisses*
Photocredit: BellaNaija, 360Nobs.